Monday, January 5, 2009

SP Day 77

Okay, so I'm not doing so great about posting every single day. I am doing much better than I did on my previous blog though so I'm still calling this a success so far.

Things have been pretty status quo around here the last few days which is a blessing in and of itself. So, to keep you entertained and to satisfy my MIL's craving for WB pictures, here are the many outfits of Wild Bill.



Yes that's his vest, coat and shoes from his wedding tuxedo with his puppy dog pajamas. Only my child.

He insisted that I let him tie his own shoes. He worked at it for a good 10 minutes.


Truck pajamas, plaid shirt, green converse tennis shoes and his cowboy hat. Believe me, I had NOTHING to do with this choice. He about had a COW when I made him change to go to town. He kept saying, "No, momma. Wa-mee wear dis." "Wa-Mee" is how he says his own name.


Green flannel pajama top, no bottoms, cammo socks and his toboggan. Oh, and don't forget the "cheese".

5 comments:

snarflemarfle said...

Too cute!! Love the green converses. I'd get X some except he only wants to wear the boots that Paw-Paw bought him!

~the ten of us~ said...

I think he is a snappy dresser :o) And why couldn't he go to town like that ????

Just kidding ... Nikki and Shelbi just about go to pieces when I let Darbi and Billy dress themselves to go to town. I just tell them I have bigger battles to fight... now everyone get in the car.

Billy takes his cues from his sisters and is always asking me if he matches. But I don't think he cares, when I say no, he just smiles and says ok :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
I think he may got some of his fashion sense from his Granddaddy.
How about some pictures of him in his entire tuxedo?
Linda

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures. What a great dresser. He is showing some real style. :-)
Lisa

MJS said...

I don't have any wedding pics yet. As soon as I have them, you'll have them.