Saturday, January 24, 2009

SP Day 85

I had a very productive day today. Mom came around 11am and picked up William so I could get some stuff done. I left here and spent an HOUR at the bank. (That was some kind of crazy mess!) Then I went and got my hair cut. Just a little trim. I didn't want it as short as it was last time. I'm really happy with the length it is now so I'm keeping it. From there I went to Best Buy and got Ben and I both new cell phones.

I love my new phone. I got an LG Vu and I'm really stoked about it. It's completely touch screen and does tons more stuff than I could ever possibly need. Ben got a blackberry curve and I don't think he's real thrilled with it. So, he might be headed to trade his in.

Then I went and picked up William from mom and dads. We came home and had dinner with Ben then left and went grocery shopping. By the time we got home at 7:30 kiddo was out cold so I put him straight to bed. I got groceries put away and was chilling out by 8pm. So, I got a lot done today and I'm still going to bed early. YEA!!!

On a side note: I've got a head cold and haven't slept much in a couple of nights because of the congestion. And Wild Bill got into fire ants last night for the 2nd time this week ( this time I figured out where they're at and they're now choking on some poison). He has about 10 really bad bites on his left hand. His little hand is all swollen and red. I've been giving him Benadryl a few times a day and putting hydrocortisone cream on it but they're still really nasty looking. I think I'm going to have to let the pus out of them tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to that. I'm just hoping I can get both of us feeling better soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hope W's hand is better today.
Did you and Ben keep your same numbers?
Linda

MJS said...

Yes, our cell numbers are the same. Nothing new there!