Saturday, January 10, 2009

SP Day 78

Friday was an unexpected day. I didn't feel well Thursday night. I had lots of abdominal pain and cramping and I just kept waiting for the nausea and vomiting to hit. Thankfully it never did but I didn't sleep well and I was still in pain on Friday morning. So, I debated and debated about calling in to work. I finally decided to just suck it up and go. I mean, it's Friday after all; it can't be that bad.

So, I took William to mom's to find that she'd been debating and debating about calling me. She'd been up all night with stomach issues too and she wasn't feeling well either. But she decided if I could tough it out so could she.

So, I went to work and still felt a little ooky but not terrible. I called mom about 9am to check on her. She sounded worse, so I just made the call that I didn't feel good, mom didn't feel good, and William still wasn't 100% after having a little cold last week so, I left work and went and got him and we came home.

It was a good choice. He and I both slept from 10am until noon. Then we had a great day. Every minute I spend with him lately is so much fun. (Not to say that there aren't still some very challenging times.) But he's learning so quickly and talking so much and making connections. I love the unexpected things that he comes up with.

We, despite no one really feeling well, had a great Friday.

No comments: