Friday, January 30, 2009

SP Day 87

Well I completed an entire day of work today! Yes that's noteworthy because it's only the 2nd time this week. I must say, I was very spoiled to being lazy by this point in the week so I was VERY tired by the end of the day. So, this bum of a mom, picked up pizza and went to my folks house. Mom whipped up a salad. We all had salad, pizza, and soda. Then Ben went to work and William and I headed home.

My son was apparently very sympathetic to the exhaustion caused by a full 8 hours of work. He conked off on the way home and is in bed, asleep an hour and a half early so I've got a nice amount of time to myself this evening. It also means I'll probably be greeted with an early "Momma. D up momma. Momma whe ah you?" And hey, that's all good. I like him much better in his early morning sweetness than his no-nap, evening crankiness.

A good day. I really like those.

1 comment:

~the ten of us~ said...

pizza, salad, and family make the best evenings!!