Monday, January 12, 2009

SP Day 80

Sunday was a good day. William and I got up and went to church. (I know, I know, nobody fall down with shock now please!) He was pretty well behaved all during church. I don't think anyone around me heard the sermon. They were all too busy watching my son go from the end of one pew to the end of the next cleaning them with a wipee. I never let him get more than two pews away from me but it was quite funny.

When we got home, I fed him lunch and laid him down for a nap. He slept for 3.5 hours!!! I couldn't believe it. He is consistently a 2 hour napper when he's at home. I guess he must have needed it though because he sure was in a good mood when he woke up. By the time he got up, Ben was up and we had a great evening together.

After William went to bed Ben got out my boxes and I boxed up all the Christmas decorations. That's always a little sad. But, it was nice to get the tree out of the way. In this tiny house, it's just one more thing for us to trip over.

All in all, Sunday was a great family day. I really enjoyed it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know we did.

No comments: