Saturday, January 17, 2009

SP Day 83

William and I were so happy to have visitors today. My good friend Jackie and her little girl Rachel came over and spent the day with William and I. We had so much fun. It was great to see Jackie and the kids had a ball playing together. Here are some pictures.
William and Rachel having some "poot naks" (AKA fruit snacks).

Playing in the driveway with sidewalk chalk. Rachel is so good at sharing. She needs to teach William some of those sharing skills.

Coloring. So much fun.

Hug goodbye!


He didn't want her to go. I mean he REALLY didn't want her to go!

2 comments:

Jacqulyn said...

I love it, thanks for having us. It was so much fun. Rachel told her Nana all about it!!! I will get mine blogged ASAP. Hopefully tomorrow evening. Talk to you soon!!!

~the ten of us~ said...

Oh how fun ... they are both very cute!!