Thursday, January 1, 2009

SP Day 76

Happy New Year!

Well it's a new year and I had my black-eyed peas today. So, everything must be right with the world.

Haven't heard anything from the newlyweds, which is, I suppose, as it should be.

I'm already dreading going back to work on Monday. I have SO enjoyed my break.

However, I'm headed to the Texas Music Educators Association convention in mid-February with some of the girls I met at my Orff class this summer. I'm getting very excited about that. My Mother-In-Law has very kindly agreed not only to keep my child during this time but she volunteered to come here to stay with him to make things easier for him. I think they're going to have a great time and I'm looking forward to spending my money I made at my cake auction on great stuff for my classroom and having some grown up time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and all your family!!!
Lisa

~the ten of us~ said...

Happy New Year!!!
Monday puts up back on a schedule... some good some not so good. Enjoy the rest of your holidays ...