Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SP Day 75

Well, the good news is Lacreta and Brent are married. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. My sister can plan my next big event because I'm telling you, she did a fabulous job.

The great news is William did a wonderful job in the wedding. He was the only one of the three little ones that made it to the front of the church. Kaden made it about half-way down and turned around and ran back. Makhala melted down in the entryway and never even sat foot on her way down the aisle. William slowly made his way to the front pausing very frequently to look at the people who were looking at him. He went and stood by Ty just like I told him to. Then, when I made my way to my seat next to my folks, he came and sat with us. Pretty much went off with out a hitch where William was concerned.

Now, pictures, a million and one pictures before, during, after. Pictures, pictures, pictures! Pictures were a different story. I thought I was going to go nuts before we were done doing pictures. But, thankfully, he got his picture taken as many times as was necessary and we both survived.

The only downer of the whole thing is that my babysitter cancelled on me and I didn't get to go to the reception. So, from my chair here at the house, infront of my computer, "Congratulations Lacreta and Brent. We love you very much."

3 comments:

snarflemarfle said...

Oh, that is a bummer! Glad William cooperated for you, though!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like William did Great. Sorry you missed the reception. Can't wait to see a picture of William in his wedding outfit!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry it didn't work out with the sitter.
We are looking forward to seeing pictures.
Linda