Saturday, December 13, 2008

SP Day 61

After a very rough night of William being up and down several times and finally deciding that he was done sleeping at 4am I was afraid that today was going to be miserable. Now, mind you, he was very cranky and very sensitive today because he was exhausted, but we accomplished to have an okay day and a GREAT evening.

We went to my great nephew's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza (basically Chuck E. Cheese). (I cannot for the life of me figure out why a two year old needs a birthday party at a place like this!) All though we had a few fits when I had to pull him away from a game or ride, he was, all things considered, very well behaved. He fell asleep on the way home and laid down when we got home. He slept a total of about two hours. I would have liked to have napped during that time myself, but I was making my hubby dinner before he headed off to work.

I was afraid since he'd had a nap and I hadn't that this evening was going to be hell. But I made myself some coffee and we played, watched Sesame Street, read a book, took a bath and had a great evening. He was so super sweet tonight. I just love it when he's like that. I wouldn't trade this evening for all the money in the world!

No comments: