Saturday, December 13, 2008

SP Day 60

Hooray for an un-stressful day at work. The christmas program is over. The principal and the assistant principal were absent. There was food for a baby shower in the teacher's lounge. I can honestly say I didn't do a DARN THING all day but hang out and eat. It was a great day.

On a more serious note, the eating part of the hanging out and eating has GOT to come to a stop! I eat when I'm stressed. I had just about finally gotten my eating back under control from the stress of Ben's job change when along came the stress from the Christmas program. For about the billionth time I'm planning to really cut back after the New Year. My only question to myself, is how can I make it different this time?? How can I make my decision to eat healthier stick around more than a month or two (six at best)?

I'm working on it. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

snarflemarfle said...

I hear ya! I've got to remember that I'm not eating for two anymore (especially since the second one I was eating for is now 10 months old!!). My mom and sis have done a great job losing weight and now mom is smaller than I am and sis is getting there! We can't have that!!

I just have to remind myself that I have complete control over what goes in my mouth and that "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

Love you, honey!