Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SP Day 63

Well, it occurred to me today that I hadn't blogged in two days. Oops.

So, having learned from past experience, I do not do well trying to back blog, so I'll do today and call it good.

Right now the goal of every day is just to get through it so I can enjoy the holidays. Note to self for future reference, just goofing off in class for an entire week, is not a good lesson plan. I really wish I'd planned some meaningful stuff for this week because the days filled with "fun stuff" seem to just drag by. I thought since we'd worked so hard on the Christmas program that we'd pretty much just goof off this week. That has not turned out to be a great plan. But, the good news is, we only have Thursday and Friday left. They're both early release days with us getting out at 12:30. Friday, I don't even have to teach. The kids have their awards assemblies and go home.

So, this week is winding down and soon, I'll be on my 16 days of vacation. Ahhhhhh.

2 comments:

~the ten of us~ said...

Vacation sounds like a good thing ... although a 2 year old is hardly a vacation. But it sure makes the to do list fun :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are glad to have the Christmas program over with. You deserve some time off! I'm about to start a 16 day vacation too! Does it get any better?? :-)
LISA