Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SP Day 57

Oh, tonight was awesome.

Aunt Julie (my friend who keeps William from time-to-time) asked if William could stay the night. So, I met my husband for an early dinner before he went to work. (I'm talkin 4:30, old people early, I felt like we should have been at Luby's.) After dinner I went to get a hair cut. I went to the same place I went last time but a different woman did my hair. I told her I wanted it slightly shorter than just a trim because it grew out so fast last time. That girl took me at my word and I've got some SHORT hair. But, oh well, it will grow back out and it should be a couple of months before I need a hair cut.

Then went to the home depot and picked up some hard ware for scenery for tomorrow night's program. Then to Kohl's to get some jewelery to go with the outfit I plan to wear to the program Thursday night. I found a super cute sweater and shirt that were on sale for 50% off while I was there so I got those too.

Then, I went to ULTA to get some more of my bare minerals make up that I had run out of. It's not cheap, but it's not super, like estee-lauder expensive either. I really like it so, it's my one splurge on myself.

So, I had a great "me" evening. Now it's time to go see what the damage is to my bank account.

Christmas program: t minus 2 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great evening!
Lisa