Thursday, December 4, 2008

SP Day 52

Tonight, I'm way thankful that my momma taught me how to cook. I was late getting to mom's tonight so I had to get dinner on the table in a hurry. Luckily, I'd brought salmon, black eyed peas and mac-n-cheese and a quick salad. Well, I forgot to take the groceries in when I left William this morning so the salad sat in my car all day. Even though it was cold out and probably didn't get too warm in my car, I didn't feel good about putting out on the table.

So, I was able to mix up some salmon patties with mom being kind enough to chop some onions and throw them in the mix. I threw water on to boil for the mac-n-cheese, fried up the salmon patties and tossed the black-eyed-peas in the microwave.

I made dinner for my family and my folks in about 25 minutes. Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great meal. I bet there weren't any leftovers.
Linda