Sunday, December 28, 2008

SP Day 72

Sunday has been challenging. I've been thinking for days now that William has got to be sick of going and going and going. It seems like all though I've been off of work for the last week, we haven't hardly sat still at all. So, I decided to forgo church this morning and William and I would stay home all day.

This was probably not the best decision I've ever made as a parent. He was in a stinker-ish mood all day and was getting into EVERYTHING he wasn't supposed to get into.

The good news. 8 o'clock finally showed up and he went to sleep with out a fuss. I've spent the last two hours doing dishes, hauling trash, and most of it was spent playing my new Wii game, Boom Blox. It's very addictive and lots of fun.

2 comments:

~the ten of us~ said...

Awww... I guess being good all year for Santa just was too much. He needed a stinker-roo day so he could get it out of his system before the new year begins and he has to start all over :o)

Or maybe it was just in the air?? Billy was something else today ... He just walks around looking for someone to aggravate sometime. But maybe I can blame that on the recent influence of his uncle kevin. ya think?

MJS said...

I think blaming it on uncle kevin is a fabulous idea. Most things around here get blamed on maw maw. Poor maw maw.