Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SP Day 10

Ahhh! My mums are dying. I've watered them every evening so I'm confused. I'm going to "dead head" them and skip watering them tonight (too much water?) and see how they do. I'm sad. I love mums.

Something positive today? I GOT TO WEAR MY PAJAMAS TO WORK! That always makes for a good day. However, it does not do great things for motivating me to get a lot of work done.

It's red ribbon week and we're dressing up differently for every day. Yesterday was cammoflage "fight against drugs" day. Today was "dream it, believe it, achieve it". Tomorrow is something having to do with cowboys. Thursday is red, white and blue. Friday is spirit day. Can you say "jeans on Wednesday, jeans on Thursday, jeans on Friday". I LOVE it when I don't have to iron.

Ben got off work early this morning and I got to visit with him some before I had to leave for work. He got our son up and fed him his breakfast and loved on him for a little bit before I had to take him to grandmas. So, that was a great thing.

This is kind of a rambling post isn't it?

Sorry.

Doing this every day is just reinforcing what I already knew to be true, I am blessed to have some awesome people in my life. Not just everybody gets to say that and really mean it. God is good!

3 comments:

~the ten of us~ said...

Pajamas to work!! Although I agree I always get less work done on pajama day, suppose that is why we are to get dressed at the beginning of the day. Did it affect the children getting their work done? Just curious...

MJS said...

Not in my room so much, but then I knew it was going to be PJ day and I didn't plan much.

Anonymous said...

PJ Day.. LOVE IT!!! How fun.
I love the idea of writing out one positive thought a day. Sure helps keep things in perspective. Way to go!
Lisa (Ben's cousin)