Sunday, October 26, 2008

SP Day 15

I possessed very little grace in how I handled my day today. So, I'll spare you the gory details, get to the positive part and call it done.

My niece had her wedding shower this afternoon at 2pm. Since I was helping to host, I figured I would need to stay around help clean up, load up gifts, etc. Because of all of that I didn't think I'd get home in time for William and I to see Ben before he had to leave for work.

Well, my son was such a holy terror during the entire shower that no one was interested in having us hang around to help. They all gladly (a little too gladly) told me they'd take care of it and not to worry about it. So, we got home at 4pm and were able to see Ben for a little over an hour before he had to leave to go to work.

*side note
William's attitude, demeanor, behavior did not improve once we got home. It still hasn't improved. He's in his bed crying right now because he doesn't want to go to sleep. *sigh*

4 comments:

snarflemarfle said...

At least he's healthy enough to be a holy terror!

On a side note, I sure did miss you this weekend. There was a great pic of you and me and our three sisters in blindfolds on the GS registration table on Saturday. Fun times! I'm going to ask one of the members to scan it and send it to me. I don't think I have a copy of that pic!

~the ten of us~ said...

Oh ... we all have days like that!! And in William's defense he was just helping you. He wanted to give you the gift of an hour with Daddy, instead of picking up trash :o)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a challenging day BUT.. you definitely made the best of it.
It's amazing how fast time goes by. This year will be over before you know it.
Hope to see you soon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time believing that William would be less than adorable.
Linda