Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SP Day 16

OMG! I can't believe I forgot to post last night. Well, the good news is, I know exactly what was great about yesterday and so, I can make up for my oversight.

William was considerably better behaved yesterday evening than he had been on Sunday. We still had a few incidents, nothing perfect, but it was SOO much better than the day before. He even crawled up in my lap and hung out with me for 20 minutes or so.

And, here's the best part, for the first time since Ben starting working nights, he went to bed with out fighting me. At about 10 'til 8pm I asked him "Are you ready to go night night?" He said "No." I said "Well, it's night night time." He slid down off my lap and grabbed my finger and off we went down the hall to get into his pj's and get him in bed. He said his "Amen" at the end of his prayers, gave me a big sweet kiss and got in bed, no trouble.

Just as I was walking out the door I heard a very sweet little "night-night". It's amazing how 1/2 an hour of sweetness can erase an entire day of holy terror.

No comments: