Thursday, October 30, 2008

SP Day 19

I went over to mom's house this evening to help with Halloween costumes. Mom is making costumes for William and his cousins Kaden, Makhala, and Alexis. Kaden and William are getting pirate costumes. Makhala and Alexis are getting poodle skirts. They're going to be so cute.

Anyway, when I got to Mom's my niece Felicia and her two little ones Kaden and Alexis were there. We all had a nice visit. It was a very loud visit due to there being a two year old, an almost two year old, and a two month old. But, it was family, and I always love being with my family.

I still haven't decided on a haircut or a book but I'll get there. I'm going to see about taking care of both on Saturday. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Hope everyone has a great Friday.

1 comment:

~the ten of us~ said...

that is the best kind of loud :o)

I give the book Lisa recommended a big thumbs up ...
'the memory keepers daughter'
check back to make sure i have the title right. very good story line. nikki also really liked it.

going to put up pictures of your new haircut?? not sure you can talk about it then not show it, just not right :o)