Friday, October 24, 2008

SP Day 13

TRACTOR PARTY!!!

I have no pictures yet, because I ran off and left my memory card at home and had to use my sister's. She'll post them to shutterfly in the next few days and then I'll get some great pictures from tonight's much anticipated "Tractor"party.

All of my family and a few of our great friends gathered together tonight at my sister's house to celebrate William's 2nd birthday. We had a John Deere theme and it was so cute! We were even able to procure a John Deere cake from Wal-Mart. (I was SO glad since I made his cake last year. After about 2000 tiny stars squeezed from an icing bag, I swore I had much better things to do with my time. BTW 2000 is no exaggeration. There were ATLEAST that many!)

It was a very LOUD party. My family is big and loud to start with. Add in the fact that William is 2. His cousin Kaden will be 2 in about 8 weeks. His cousin Makahla is 18 months old and his cousin Alexis is 6 weeks old. That made for a VERY LOUD party. But the noise was, in this case, just a sign of people, even little people, enjoying themselves a great deal.

A great time was had by all. William got TONS of toys that I'm sure he'll be enjoying lots when he wakes up tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who was there. We love you very much and we are so happy you were able to make William's birthday so special.

No comments: