Sunday, October 19, 2008

SP Day 8

Today, I'm feeling pretty good about quite a few things.

1) I have some mums on the front porch that I've actually kept alive for a couple of weeks.

2) I got to have breakfast and dinner with my husband today. (When he got home from work and when he was leaving.)

3) I got 99.9% of the laundry done.

4) I got the bathroom clean with the "help" of a 2 year old. (That's something to brag about!)

5) I got all of my shopping done for lil' man's birthday.

6) I actually exercised at home this evening. (Haven't made it to the gym since Ben started his new job. Pounds have a funny way of finding their way back home if you don't do something to keep them at bay. I think a nice round 10 of them have returned to base; or hips, or butt, or thighs, or belly, what ever.)

7) Last, and most importantly, I got to spend a great day with my son. He was really good today (meaning less than 10 hissy fits) and even snuggled with me some this evening. It was great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great start for the week.
Keep up the good work.
Linda