Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SP Day 17

Me time! What? What's that? Well, I got to remember what that is this evening. William (who by the way, was very good again today) fell asleep on the way home and when we got home I asked him if he wanted a bath. He said "yes". We went to the bedroom to take off his clothes and I had him down to his diaper and crawled up in my lap and just started hugging and snuggling me. (It was WONDERFUL!) He fell asleep right there in my lap. So, after mommy filled up on cuddles, sweet little boy snores, and just the wonderful feeling of his warm little body laying on me, I changed his diaper and put on his pjs while he wavered between awake and asleep. I put him in his bed and by the time he was done yawning, he was out. At 7pm. Yep, 7pm.

From 7pm until my bed time at 10pm it was just me. Three hours so I decided, the heck with house work. I'm going to kick back, enjoy biggest loser, and just, for once, RELAX!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you. You definitely made the right choice. Remember, you don't get brownie points for housework.
Linda

Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome plan. You did exactly the right thing!
Lisa