Thursday, October 16, 2008

SP Day 5

Today was a good day. Ben was here when I got up. He got to get our son up and talk to him and love on him for a few minutes before I had to take him to the babysitter's.

Other than a rather annoying traffic snafu on the way home, I had a pretty good day at work. My kiddos are well rehearsed for a concert on Monday. My kinders are FINALLY starting to grasp that high and low do NOT mean the same thing as loud and soft. One of my special needs students gets to start coming to my class with out an aide. I teach in a pretty laid back community so a few cute and fun "Halloween" songs are not out of the question. All, in all work was pretty good today.

My kiddo fell asleep on the way home. When I got here hubby was up, showered, dressed and wanted to go to town. So, he sat in the car with sleeping kiddo while I changed out of my work clothes into some jeans and tennis shoes and our whole little family went to town. Hubby got a hair cut and the nice ladies at the hair cutting place let William sweep for them. (He was overjoyed by this.) Then we went to Target, just 'cause we love Target. Then to Lowe's for Ben to get a few things for work. Finally, Ben bought us dinner at Taco Bueno and we came home. We had a nice dinner together, then we went and played in William's room. At 8:00 we put William to bed. About that time I got a nice phone call from my MIL and overall had a GREAT day.

And heck, tomorrow can't be too bad, it's FRIDAY!

1 comment:

~the ten of us~ said...

What a nice long list!!!

Being in a laid back community certainly has its advantages...