Friday, November 7, 2008

SP Day 27

Today is a hard one. I'm really having a hard time with our current situation with Ben working nights and working long hours. See, it just so happens, I have this GREAT husband who I adore. I see him for less than 2 hours on most days, less than one hour on others. I can't understand why it is that I have this great husband and this great marriage but I can't enjoy them. So, I'm a little bitter tonight.

But, none the less, I pledged to find at least one positive thing in each and every day for 365 days, so I will do that again today all though it's not really where I'm at right now.

My son was very well behaved this evening. He minded me. We had no temper tantrums. He ate (well only fruit snacks, but he ate.) It was a really awesome evening. Just before bed, he crawled up in my lap, laid his head on my chest and said "Hi momma". It was just the sweetest darn thing ever.

4 comments:

MJS said...

Okay, I lied. I'm a LOT bitter.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes being positive can just wear you out. I hope tomorrow is better.
Linda

~the ten of us~ said...

Sometimes it is the smallest gesture of our children that makes things just a bit better, at least for the moment :o)

snarflemarfle said...

I love you!