Sunday, November 23, 2008

SP Day 41

Well Saturday came and went with out much to mention. William was very much a 2 year old from the time he got up until the time he went to bed.

Ben got off work late yesterday morning so when he came home he was ready to go to bed and William was ready to take a nap. So, Ben put William in bed with him and I got to go to town ALL BY MYSELF! I took some clothes to the dry cleaners and got an oil change. William slept for nearly 3 hours with his daddy so even after I got home I had time to pick up the living room, sweep, and sit down for a few minutes. It was very nice.

What worried me though was that Ben slept right through William waking up and walking out of the bedroom all by himself. I thought, what if my oil change had taken longer, what if he'd woken up while I was gone and Ben had kept on sleeping? I can only imagine what state my house, and my child would have been in when I got back.

But the good news is, that didn't happen. William got a good nap. Ben got to spend some time with his kid and I had a little time to myself. And all of those are great things!

1 comment:

~the ten of us~ said...

Dad's can sure sleep through anything :o)