Saturday, November 15, 2008

SP Day 35

TGFM!
Thank God For Mom that is. I asked mom to come over today and hang out with William so I could get some house cleaning done. She showed up just as he went down for his nap and dug right in helping me clean. By the time she left today she'd done much more cleaning than hanging out with William and I am SO grateful that she came and helped me.

Next weekend is my turn to return the favor and start helping her get her house ready for Thanksgiving. Having an awesome mom is the best.

Preview for tomorrow's post...having an awesome best friend is well. . . awesome.

2 comments:

~the ten of us~ said...

You are sooo right .... Mom's are the best! So are great friends :o)

What a treat and clean house and a day to hang out with Mom.

Anonymous said...

Indeed..Mom's are the best! Glad you got a chance to hang out with your today.
Have a great week!
Lisa