Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SP Day 45

Whew! What a day. I got a TON of stuff accomplished today.
  1. Had breakfast with hubby. (He did the dishes this morning!!)
  2. Went to Mom's to help clean for Thanksgiving.
  3. Cleaned out garage.
  4. Swept garage.
  5. Cleaned items going back into the garage.
  6. Vacuumed the whole house.
  7. Re-vacuumed the whole house when I realized the belt wasn't attached and I hadn't really been doing much good.
  8. Shampooed the carpets.
  9. Made dinner for everyone.
  10. Had dinner w/hubby, kid and parents.
  11. Went to Wal-Mart and faced day-before-Thanksgiving crowds.
  12. Came home, unloaded groceries and kid.
  13. Played with kid.
  14. Put kid to bed.
  15. Made pumpkin brownies, green salad (the pudding cool-whip kind not the healthy kind), and sweet okra salad.
  16. Put dogs to bed.
  17. Blogged.
Now, I think I got quite a bit accomplished today and I'm hoping I won't be too tired to enjoy tomorrow. It was a good day spent with my folks and even though I worked my tail off, I enjoyed helping them and getting something accomplished.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You definitely have earned some time off tomorrow.
Have a great day.
Linda