Monday, November 10, 2008

SP Day 30

Ya know what's great about today? Neither myself nor anyone that I know was sucked up into a swirling vortex of destruction! Tornadoes all over my part of the world today. Our kiddos spent the last hour of school in the hall in "duck-and-cover" position. Our normal release time of 3:30 was backed up to 4:15 waiting for the tornado warning to expire. That was not fun because I spent that time in the school office trying to entertain William. We couldn't hang out in my classroom because it's a portable building. Not a great place to be in the event of a tornado.

Other great things about today? Potch-kit. What, you may ask, is "potch-kit"? Well, below is a picture of my little "potch-kit" face.
Yep, potch-kit = ketchup. It took me forever to figure out what he was saying but I about cracked up when I did. My other current favorites are "poot nak" which is fruit snacks. He loves thoes things. And "WES do---!" which is "Lets go!" He's amazing and frequently amazingly hilarious.

1 comment:

~the ten of us~ said...

Oh I love toddler words!! Think how much more fun it would be if they taught us to talk instead of the other way around :o)

Thought about y'all when the weather warnings started popping up in your neck of the woods.