Monday, November 17, 2008

SP Day 35

As I mentioned previously having an awesome best friend is awesome. I happen to be the lucky recipient of several great friends. However, snarfle and I have been friends for many years as well as college room mates and sorrority sisters. For the last several weeks she has sent me one of her beautiful handmade cards about once a week and I can't even begin to tell you how much they make me smile.






This is the latest of her creations that I received in the mail. It's such a happy, cheerful thing! She's so creative and talented. I'm so grateful that she thinks of me, that I'm so lucky that she loves me, and just thinking of her makes a bright spot in my day. Thanks Snarfle, I love you honey!

2 comments:

snarflemarfle said...

I love you, too!

I just want you to remember (because I know you know!) that there are other people praying for you and Ben and William! You'll get through all this crazy stuff and you'll be stronger for it.

~the ten of us~ said...

this card is so cute! what a good job your friend did. this arriving in the mail would definitely brighten anyone's day.