Monday, November 10, 2008

SP Day 29

It occurred to me as I got in the shower this morning that there were several things I neglected to do yesterday; post grades, do lesson plans, and blog! Yikes.

I amended the first two while at work today. And now I'll make up for the third. Yesterday was awesome. Ben, instead of sleeping all day, because his schedule was a little messed up, was up quite a bit yesterday and we got to see a lot of him. He and William even got to lay down together and take a nap. It was GREAT!

Last night my whole big ol' crazy family got together at a restaurant and had dinner to celebrate Ben's birthday which will be Wednesday. It was awesome. I have such a great family and it means a great deal to me that they love Ben and want to come and celebrate with him. Is it crazy that when we're all together there are 19 of us??? Regardless, we made a lot of noise and had a ton of fun just being together.

No comments: