Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SP Day 32

The bad news: It costs the same to rent a tuxedo for a toddler as it does for a grown man. $115 to be exact. You gotta be kidding me? Right?

The good news: It only costs $69 to buy a toddler tuxedo. I opted to purchase. Now, what in the world am I going to do with a 2T-3T tuxedo after he wears it ONE TIME in my nieces wedding?

I got quite a bit accomplished today. YEA! I had a 9:30am eye appointment which was fun. No, I don't mean that sarcastically. One of my best friends was my optometrist today and I hadn't seen her in quite some time so it was fun. (Hi Jen!)

Then we headed to the mall for the a fore mentioned tuxedo fitting. Mom was able to pick up an anniversary gift for my grandparents while we were there. Then we went to Academy to pick up a birthday gift for my brother in law. From there we had a wonderful lunch. (If you're ever in Fort Worth and looking for a great Tex-Mex place, Rio Mambo on Bryant Irvin is AWESOME!!)

After lunch we headed back to Weatherford. I went to Lowes and picked up a gift card for my niece's wedding shower. Then I ran into Best Buy to get Ben a birthday gift. Came home, made dinner for Ben's birthday, spent some time with my husband, wished him happy birthday and sent him off to work. Played with William, gave him a bath, put him to bed early because he didn't get much of a nap today, and now it's ten after seven and I've got all kinds of time that I could get some stuff done but there's only ONE problem. I'M EXHAUSTED!!!

I think I will pick up a little and throw some dishes in the dishwasher then I think I'm putting me to bed early tonight too.

To sum it all up. It was a good day. The fact that someone else kept an eye on my 300 little darlings at school today makes it even better!

Hope you had a great one!

No comments: