Friday, November 21, 2008

SP Day 40

Today was, for the most part a much better day at work. What's great about today? I got a TON of stuff accomplished. I called what seemed like a million parents, (I think it was more like 25 or so) all of whom volunteered to help out with my Christmas program. After 10 years of teaching elementary music, I've FINALLY learned how to delegate. 25 parent phone calls or a hundred hours of my time? From now on, I'll be doing the phone calls.

So, with my volunteers neatly divided into 3 groups, the decoration crew, the backdrop crew, and the cake auction crew (we're having an auction to raise funds to buy new instruments), now all I have to do is get my kiddos prepared and hope everything goes off with out a hitch. It always has in the past, so here's hoping, no, praying, that it will happen that way again this time!

1 comment:

Jacqulyn said...

I love this, William is getting so big!!! I can't beleive you didn't tell me about this blog sooner. The Stennetts happen to be some of my favorite people too!!!

WOO WOO!!!