Saturday, November 8, 2008

SP Day 28

Well, I was informed today that a "great" blog post was expected tonight, so, I hope I do not disappoint those individuals expecting this post.

Today was an awesome day. We visited with Ben's mom's side of the family. They are such fun people to be around (especially since many of them who shall remain nameless (Joe) have the same crude sense of humor as myself). It was a great time, I was so glad to see all of them and since I know what is really needed here are pictures of this wonderful day, I'll quit blabbing and get to the pictures.


Poor William, so much family, so much food, so much fun. He just couldn't take it any more.
William and cousin Shelbi having WAY too much fun.
Daddy and William playing on Uncle Tom's "tractor".

Grandmother and her crew.
William having fun at Uncle Tom's fort.

P.S. There were a few WONDERFUL people who couldn't make it and they were greatly missed. Hope to see you very soon!

3 comments:

~the ten of us~ said...

Hot dog!!! And that was quick ... Thanks!! Great pictures and it looks like everyone had a super time. I would have loved for Billy and William to have had the day to hang out and play. What a pair those two will make :o)

Maybe next time we are at Dad and Mom's we can just get together and let the boys play.

Thanks again!!! I really like the new layout, very cute.

ps... if you have more pictures and think I would get tired of multiple posts about the event, you would be so very wrong :o)

MJS said...

If I had your e-mail address I would be happy to send them. Call me any time you guys are at your parents house. It's not but about a 30 minute drive for us and that's no big deal at all. We would love to see you.

Nikki said...

What fun pictures! I wish I could've been there. Thankfully though, I've heard all about it :) It's almost just as good...