Saturday, November 29, 2008

SP Day 48

Shopping Diva!

That's me today. This morning over a very meager little breakfast ('cause I was too lazy to fix a real one) my hubby noticed two Lane Bryant flyers on the kitchen table. One was for $15 off a purchase and the other was Buy One Get One Free. He suggested that since I'd bombed on my shopping trip last week, I should go, since this is my favorite place to shop and it looked like some pretty good deals.

Pretty good deals was an understatement. I left with,
  • One pair dress slacks
  • One pair trouser jeans
  • One black sweater with jewel embellished neck line
  • One cute sleeveless top with rosettes all round the top
  • One black shrug to go w/sleeveless top
  • One silver long sleeve jersey knit shirt
  • One red/black/silver beaded necklace
  • One pair red earrings
  • One red/black/silver beaded bracelet
Total before sale $291.49

Enough to choke a horse right? Well, I did not use my $15 off offer because while I was there a very nice lady gave me a $50 off one that she didn't use. How nice. Then I got an additional 15% off because I used my credit card that I already had for this store(which I will pay off when the bill comes in). Wanna know what I ended up paying, total, with tax, the whole nine yards?

$87.10

That's right, I'm the shopping diva. A savings of $211.03. That's 73% off. I must say, damn, I'm good.

I would have bought more, but really, that's all I found that I loved. Just in case anyone reading this is a size 14 or up, the buy one get one sale goes on through tomorrow at Lane Bryant and it is WELL worth your time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!
Now that's shopping.
Linda

~the ten of us~ said...

Wow!!!
After your previous post I wasn't sure whether to be impressed or just consider you insane :o) But I will now officially declare ... impressed!!!
What great deals? And at clothes shopping (not my favorite either)

snarflemarfle said...

You rock! Dontcha love getting a good deal like that?

Anonymous said...

What great deals!!! That's the best kind of shopping to do!
Lisa