Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SP Day 43

Monday was a good day. I got off work, came home, made tacos for dinner and sat down and had a meal with my whole family. I felt like a real live wife and mommy. It was awesome.

After dinner, I left William with Ben (it was his day off) and I went to town to go clothes shopping for me. (This is something I very rarely do.) I was soooo excited!

Yeah, well, I got to town, tried on a million things, NONE of them looked good. I stood in the dressing room of Belk, looked at myself in the mirror and cried. Left all of my clothes in the dressing room floor and went home. The heck with it!

Here's the great part though, I came home, my kid was bathed and in bed and my husband had a huge smile on his face. He'd gotten to spend some great time with his son and that is worth any amount of dressing room misery there is!

No comments: