Sunday, November 23, 2008

SP Day 42

All though today was rather cloudy and overcast most of the day the temperature outside was very nice. It wasn't too windy, it was actually a very nice day outdoors. I say this to say, I took William outside A LOT today. Yesterday, it was a bit too chilly and the wind made it to where going outside was just not reasonable. So, I was glad to get my little stinker outside and let him run off some of his bound up energy that usually winds up getting him into trouble inside. The other plus to this situation is if he's outside having a good time, he isn't inside waking daddy up and that's a good thing for everyone. Daddy gets his rest, which makes daddy happy. Daddy isn't grumpy which makes Mommy happy! When Mommy and Daddy are both happy, William should be happy. (Notice I said should!!)

On a side note, and not a positive one, my Grandma Gaston, who has had Alzheimer's disease for well over 10 years, isn't doing well. She's with the people who care for her and hospice care is on call. It is very likely that in the next few days, she'll be reunited with her husband of over 50 years and a son she lost to cancer in the 60's. I just want to say that I love her very much and I hope she'll find peace and be herself once again. I love you Grandma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for your family at this time! Let me know if there is anything we can do even though we are in Abilene!

Love ya!!
Allison

snarflemarfle said...

I'm praying for you and your family! I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving with everyone! Love you!!